Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in South Carolina. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in South Carolina. That’s where we come in! SC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of South Carolina – including Charleston, Columbia & more! Visit our service area page here for all locations or call the number below to speak to a tree trimming specialist. Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long typically lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services South Carolina homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in South Carolina. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
Professional Tree Pruning Process
SC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in South Carolina, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees? SC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving South Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call SC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING SERVICE AREA
SC Tree Trimming proudly serves the entire state of South Carolina: