Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in North Augusta. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in North Augusta. That’s where we come in! SC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of South Carolina – including North Augusta & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services North Augusta homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in North Augusta?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in North Augusta. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The North Augusta Tree Pruning Process
SC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in North Augusta, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in North Augusta? SC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving South Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call SC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN North Augusta
SC Tree Trimming proudly serves North Augusta and communities nearby: