Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Myrtle Beach. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Myrtle Beach. That’s where we come in! SC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of South Carolina – including Myrtle Beach & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Myrtle Beach homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Myrtle Beach?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Myrtle Beach. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Myrtle Beach Tree Pruning Process
SC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Myrtle Beach, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Myrtle Beach? SC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving South Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call SC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Myrtle Beach
SC Tree Trimming serves Myrtle Beach and neighboring communities: