Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Charleston. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Charleston. That’s where we come in! SC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of South Carolina – including Charleston & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years often result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Charleston should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Charleston?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Charleston. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Charleston Tree Pruning Process
SC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Charleston, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Charleston? SC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving South Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call SC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Charleston
SC Tree Trimming serves Charleston and communities nearby: