Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Lexington. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lexington. That’s where we come in! SC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of South Carolina – including Lexington & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years typically lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lexington need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lexington?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lexington. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Lexington Tree Pruning Process
SC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lexington, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lexington? SC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving South Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call SC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lexington
SC Tree Trimming proudly serves Lexington and neighboring communities: