Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Simpsonville. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Simpsonville. That’s where we come in! SC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of South Carolina – including Simpsonville & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Simpsonville homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Simpsonville?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Simpsonville. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Simpsonville Tree Pruning Process
SC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Simpsonville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Simpsonville? SC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving South Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call SC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Simpsonville
SC Tree Trimming proudly serves Simpsonville and the surrounding area: