Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Bluffton. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Bluffton. That’s where we come in! SC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of South Carolina – including Bluffton & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Bluffton homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Bluffton?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Bluffton. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Bluffton Tree Pruning Process
SC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bluffton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bluffton? SC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving South Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call SC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bluffton
SC Tree Trimming serves Bluffton and neighboring communities: