Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Woodruff. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Woodruff. That’s where we come in! SC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of South Carolina – including Woodruff & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Woodruff need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Woodruff?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Woodruff. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Woodruff Tree Pruning Process
SC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Woodruff, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Woodruff? SC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving South Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call SC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Woodruff
SC Tree Trimming proudly serves Woodruff and communities nearby: