Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in West Columbia. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in West Columbia. That’s where we come in! SC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of South Carolina – including West Columbia & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in West Columbia need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in West Columbia?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in West Columbia. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The West Columbia Tree Pruning Process
SC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in West Columbia, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in West Columbia? SC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving South Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call SC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN West Columbia
SC Tree Trimming serves West Columbia and the surrounding area: