Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in St. Stephen. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in St. Stephen. That’s where we come in! SC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of South Carolina – including St. Stephen & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in St. Stephen should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Stephen?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in St. Stephen. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The St. Stephen Tree Pruning Process
SC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Stephen, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Stephen? SC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving South Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call SC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Stephen
SC Tree Trimming proudly serves St. Stephen and the surrounding area: