Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in St. Matthews. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in St. Matthews. That’s where we come in! SC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of South Carolina – including St. Matthews & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long typically result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services St. Matthews homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Matthews?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in St. Matthews. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The St. Matthews Tree Pruning Process
SC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Matthews, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Matthews? SC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving South Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call SC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Matthews
SC Tree Trimming proudly serves St. Matthews and the surrounding area: