Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in St. Andrews. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in St. Andrews. That’s where we come in! SC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of South Carolina – including St. Andrews & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in St. Andrews need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Andrews?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in St. Andrews. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The St. Andrews Tree Pruning Process
SC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Andrews, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Andrews? SC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving South Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call SC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Andrews
SC Tree Trimming serves St. Andrews and the surrounding area: