Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in St. Andrews. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in St. Andrews. That’s where we come in! SC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of South Carolina – including St. Andrews & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in St. Andrews need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Andrews?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in St. Andrews. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The St. Andrews Tree Pruning Process
SC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Andrews, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Andrews? SC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving South Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call SC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Andrews
SC Tree Trimming proudly serves St. Andrews and communities nearby: