Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Springdale. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Springdale. That’s where we come in! SC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of South Carolina – including Springdale & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Springdale homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Springdale?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Springdale. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Springdale Tree Pruning Process
SC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Springdale, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Springdale? SC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving South Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call SC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Springdale
SC Tree Trimming serves Springdale and the surrounding area: