Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Ruby. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Ruby. That’s where we come in! SC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of South Carolina – including Ruby & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Ruby homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Ruby?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Ruby. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Ruby Tree Pruning Process
SC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ruby, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ruby? SC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving South Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call SC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ruby
SC Tree Trimming serves Ruby and communities nearby: