Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Ridgeville. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Ridgeville. That’s where we come in! SC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of South Carolina – including Ridgeville & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services Ridgeville homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Ridgeville?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Ridgeville. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Ridgeville Tree Pruning Process
SC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ridgeville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ridgeville? SC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving South Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call SC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ridgeville
SC Tree Trimming proudly serves Ridgeville and the surrounding area: