Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Ridgeland. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Ridgeland. That’s where we come in! SC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of South Carolina – including Ridgeland & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long typically result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Ridgeland need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Ridgeland?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Ridgeland. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Ridgeland Tree Pruning Process
SC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ridgeland, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ridgeland? SC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving South Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call SC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ridgeland
SC Tree Trimming proudly serves Ridgeland and the surrounding area: