Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Plum Branch. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Plum Branch. That’s where we come in! SC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of South Carolina – including Plum Branch & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Plum Branch homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Plum Branch?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Plum Branch. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Plum Branch Tree Pruning Process
SC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Plum Branch, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Plum Branch? SC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving South Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call SC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Plum Branch
SC Tree Trimming proudly serves Plum Branch and the surrounding area: