Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Pinewood. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Pinewood. That’s where we come in! SC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of South Carolina – including Pinewood & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services Pinewood homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Pinewood?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Pinewood. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Pinewood Tree Pruning Process
SC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pinewood, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pinewood? SC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving South Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call SC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pinewood
SC Tree Trimming proudly serves Pinewood and the surrounding area: