Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Piedmont. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Piedmont. That’s where we come in! SC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of South Carolina – including Piedmont & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Piedmont need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Piedmont?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Piedmont. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Piedmont Tree Pruning Process
SC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Piedmont, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Piedmont? SC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving South Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call SC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Piedmont
SC Tree Trimming serves Piedmont and the surrounding area: