Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Piedmont. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Piedmont. That’s where we come in! SC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of South Carolina – including Piedmont & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long often result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Piedmont homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Piedmont?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Piedmont. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Piedmont Tree Pruning Process
SC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Piedmont, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Piedmont? SC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving South Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call SC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Piedmont
SC Tree Trimming proudly serves Piedmont and the surrounding area: