Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Pickens. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Pickens. That’s where we come in! SC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of South Carolina – including Pickens & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Pickens need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Pickens?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Pickens. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Pickens Tree Pruning Process
SC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pickens, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pickens? SC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving South Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call SC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pickens
SC Tree Trimming serves Pickens and the surrounding area: