Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Pawleys Island. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Pawleys Island. That’s where we come in! SC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of South Carolina – including Pawleys Island & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services Pawleys Island homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Pawleys Island?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Pawleys Island. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Pawleys Island Tree Pruning Process
SC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pawleys Island, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pawleys Island? SC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving South Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call SC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pawleys Island
SC Tree Trimming proudly serves Pawleys Island and neighboring communities: