Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Patrick. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Patrick. That’s where we come in! SC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of South Carolina – including Patrick & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Patrick homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Patrick?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Patrick. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Patrick Tree Pruning Process
SC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Patrick, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Patrick? SC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving South Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call SC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Patrick
SC Tree Trimming serves Patrick and the surrounding area: