Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Oakland. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Oakland. That’s where we come in! SC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of South Carolina – including Oakland & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Oakland need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Oakland?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Oakland. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Oakland Tree Pruning Process
SC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oakland, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oakland? SC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving South Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call SC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oakland
SC Tree Trimming proudly serves Oakland and communities nearby: