Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Northlake. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Northlake. That’s where we come in! SC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of South Carolina – including Northlake & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Northlake need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Northlake?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Northlake. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Northlake Tree Pruning Process
SC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Northlake, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Northlake? SC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving South Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call SC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Northlake
SC Tree Trimming proudly serves Northlake and neighboring communities: