Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in North Myrtle Beach. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in North Myrtle Beach. That’s where we come in! SC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of South Carolina – including North Myrtle Beach & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services North Myrtle Beach homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in North Myrtle Beach?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in North Myrtle Beach. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The North Myrtle Beach Tree Pruning Process
SC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in North Myrtle Beach, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in North Myrtle Beach? SC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving South Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call SC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN North Myrtle Beach
SC Tree Trimming serves North Myrtle Beach and neighboring communities: