Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Ninety Six. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Ninety Six. That’s where we come in! SC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of South Carolina – including Ninety Six & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Ninety Six homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Ninety Six?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Ninety Six. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Ninety Six Tree Pruning Process
SC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ninety Six, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ninety Six? SC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving South Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call SC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ninety Six
SC Tree Trimming proudly serves Ninety Six and communities nearby: