Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Newberry. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Newberry. That’s where we come in! SC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of South Carolina – including Newberry & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long typically result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Newberry should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Newberry?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Newberry. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Newberry Tree Pruning Process
SC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Newberry, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Newberry? SC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving South Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call SC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Newberry
SC Tree Trimming serves Newberry and communities nearby: