Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Mayo. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Mayo. That’s where we come in! SC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of South Carolina – including Mayo & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long often lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Mayo homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Mayo?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Mayo. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Mayo Tree Pruning Process
SC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Mayo, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Mayo? SC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving South Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call SC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Mayo
SC Tree Trimming proudly serves Mayo and neighboring communities: