Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Lowrys. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lowrys. That’s where we come in! SC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of South Carolina – including Lowrys & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long can lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Lowrys homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lowrys?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lowrys. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Lowrys Tree Pruning Process
SC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lowrys, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lowrys? SC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving South Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call SC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lowrys
SC Tree Trimming proudly serves Lowrys and communities nearby: