Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Lane. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lane. That’s where we come in! SC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of South Carolina – including Lane & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Lane homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lane?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Lane. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Lane Tree Pruning Process
SC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lane, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lane? SC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving South Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call SC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lane
SC Tree Trimming serves Lane and communities nearby: