Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Lamar. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lamar. That’s where we come in! SC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of South Carolina – including Lamar & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Lamar need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lamar?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Lamar. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Lamar Tree Pruning Process
SC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lamar, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lamar? SC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving South Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call SC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lamar
SC Tree Trimming serves Lamar and communities nearby: