Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Lakewood. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lakewood. That’s where we come in! SC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of South Carolina – including Lakewood & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years typically lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Lakewood homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lakewood?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Lakewood. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Lakewood Tree Pruning Process
SC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lakewood, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lakewood? SC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving South Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call SC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lakewood
SC Tree Trimming serves Lakewood and the surrounding area: