Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Ladson. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Ladson. That’s where we come in! SC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of South Carolina – including Ladson & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years often lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Ladson need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Ladson?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Ladson. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Ladson Tree Pruning Process
SC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ladson, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ladson? SC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving South Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call SC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ladson
SC Tree Trimming serves Ladson and neighboring communities: