Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Kingstree. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Kingstree. That’s where we come in! SC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of South Carolina – including Kingstree & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services Kingstree homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Kingstree?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Kingstree. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Kingstree Tree Pruning Process
SC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kingstree, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kingstree? SC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving South Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call SC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kingstree
SC Tree Trimming serves Kingstree and communities nearby: