Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Johnston. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Johnston. That’s where we come in! SC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of South Carolina – including Johnston & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Johnston homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Johnston?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Johnston. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Johnston Tree Pruning Process
SC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Johnston, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Johnston? SC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving South Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call SC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Johnston
SC Tree Trimming proudly serves Johnston and neighboring communities: