Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Greenwood. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Greenwood. That’s where we come in! SC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of South Carolina – including Greenwood & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Greenwood need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Greenwood?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Greenwood. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Greenwood Tree Pruning Process
SC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Greenwood, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Greenwood? SC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving South Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call SC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Greenwood
SC Tree Trimming serves Greenwood and the surrounding area: