Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Great Falls. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Great Falls. That’s where we come in! SC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of South Carolina – including Great Falls & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years can lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Great Falls homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Great Falls?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Great Falls. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Great Falls Tree Pruning Process
SC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Great Falls, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Great Falls? SC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving South Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call SC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Great Falls
SC Tree Trimming proudly serves Great Falls and the surrounding area: