Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Folly Beach. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Folly Beach. That’s where we come in! SC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of South Carolina – including Folly Beach & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Folly Beach homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Folly Beach?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Folly Beach. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Folly Beach Tree Pruning Process
SC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Folly Beach, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Folly Beach? SC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving South Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call SC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Folly Beach
SC Tree Trimming proudly serves Folly Beach and neighboring communities: