Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Fairfax. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Fairfax. That’s where we come in! SC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of South Carolina – including Fairfax & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Fairfax need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Fairfax?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Fairfax. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Fairfax Tree Pruning Process
SC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fairfax, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fairfax? SC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving South Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call SC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fairfax
SC Tree Trimming proudly serves Fairfax and the surrounding area: