Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Chesterfield. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Chesterfield. That’s where we come in! SC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of South Carolina – including Chesterfield & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Chesterfield should complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Chesterfield?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Chesterfield. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Chesterfield Tree Pruning Process
SC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Chesterfield, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Chesterfield? SC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving South Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call SC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Chesterfield
SC Tree Trimming serves Chesterfield and communities nearby: