Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Bradley. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Bradley. That’s where we come in! SC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of South Carolina – including Bradley & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Bradley should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bradley?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Bradley. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Bradley Tree Pruning Process
SC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bradley, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bradley? SC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving South Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call SC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bradley
SC Tree Trimming proudly serves Bradley and neighboring communities: