Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Blythewood. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Blythewood. That’s where we come in! SC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of South Carolina – including Blythewood & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Blythewood should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Blythewood?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Blythewood. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Blythewood Tree Pruning Process
SC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Blythewood, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Blythewood? SC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving South Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call SC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Blythewood
SC Tree Trimming serves Blythewood and neighboring communities: