Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Blacksburg. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Blacksburg. That’s where we come in! SC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of South Carolina – including Blacksburg & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services Blacksburg homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Blacksburg?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Blacksburg. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Blacksburg Tree Pruning Process
SC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Blacksburg, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
SC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Blacksburg? SC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving South Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call SC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Blacksburg
SC Tree Trimming proudly serves Blacksburg and neighboring communities: