Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Andrews. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Andrews. That’s where we come in! SC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of South Carolina – including Andrews & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Andrews homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Andrews?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Andrews. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Andrews Tree Pruning Process
SC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Andrews, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
SC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Andrews? SC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving South Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call SC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Andrews
SC Tree Trimming serves Andrews and neighboring communities: